Very pleasant boutique-style hotel in all respects; excellent staff with impeccable English, good range of breakfast options, very comfortable room with excellent facilities and just the right degree of historic atmosphere. Enjoyed an excellent meal in their nearby restaurant - the food, wine, ambience and service were great and the price was reasonable. Very much enjoyed the complimentary afternoon tea and cakes sitting outside on the raised terrace garden. It wasn't busy when we were there and this added to the quality of our stay. Overall an excellent experience in all respects and not especially expensive at this low season period.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- I dream in silence awaken in another era in the tranquil shade of ancient olive trees amongst fragances and flavours of the past home for the heart, refuge of the soulSogno nel silenzio, risveglio nella storia all'ombra cheta di ulivi secolari i profumi e i sapori di un tempo, dimora del cuore, rifugio dell'anima ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Palazzo del Capitano Exclusive Wellness & Relais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Palazzo Del Capitano Exclusive Wellness And Relais
- Palazzo Del Capitano Hotel
- Hotel Palazzo Del Capitano Exclusive Wellness & Relais San Quirico D'Orcia, Italy - Tuscany