Stayed at the Hotel Palazzo for two nights. Nice, warm and clean rooms in a relaxing environment. We bought a spa package which included exclusive use of jacuzzi and steam bath as well as relaxing oil massages. A good experience. Reasonable prices due to a special offer. Had a wonderful four course menu at the restaurant which is connected to the hotel and it was probably one of the best meals during our one week stay in Tuscany (and there were numerous to choose from). Friendly and helpful staff. Charming little town to relax in for a couple of days. Great samples of shower and skin care products in the bathroom (however, one had already been opened and used by another guest..) Pillows were too big to be comfortable. Would love to go back in the Summer time when you can enjoy the sun in the little garden of the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- I dream in silence awaken in another era in the tranquil shade of ancient olive trees amongst fragances and flavours of the past home for the heart, refuge of the soulSogno nel silenzio, risveglio nella storia all'ombra cheta di ulivi secolari i profumi e i sapori di un tempo, dimora del cuore, rifugio dell'anima ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Palazzo del Capitano Exclusive Wellness & Relais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Palazzo Del Capitano Exclusive Wellness And Relais
- Palazzo Del Capitano Hotel
- Hotel Palazzo Del Capitano Exclusive Wellness & Relais San Quirico D'Orcia, Italy - Tuscany