My father and I stayed at the Palazzo del Capitano in September of 2012 when we were on a photo excursion of Tuscany. We had different rooms and both were very nice and comfortable. San Quirico is a beautiful town.
Our dinner at the Trattoria al vecchio forno was very impressive. I had pot roast that was probably the best in my life, just don't tell my mom that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- I dream in silence awaken in another era in the tranquil shade of ancient olive trees amongst fragances and flavours of the past home for the heart, refuge of the soulSogno nel silenzio, risveglio nella storia all'ombra cheta di ulivi secolari i profumi e i sapori di un tempo, dimora del cuore, rifugio dell'anima ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Palazzo del Capitano Exclusive Wellness & Relais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Palazzo Del Capitano Exclusive Wellness And Relais
- Palazzo Del Capitano Hotel
- Hotel Palazzo Del Capitano Exclusive Wellness & Relais San Quirico D'Orcia, Italy - Tuscany