Excellent location to enjoy San Quirico. Very comfortable and charming hotel, and outstanding breakfast buffet. My husband was ill during our 2 day stay-very unfortunate, but at least it was in a comfortable place. Staff were very helpful. Local pharmacy was also very helpful. Would have loved to try the spa, but nothing was available. Best to think ahead and make a reservation. Could use a few more directional signs to avoid driving around in circles - GPS did not take into consideration the market day street restrictions.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Palazzo Del Capitano Exclusive Wellness And Relais
- Palazzo Del Capitano Hotel
- Hotel Palazzo Del Capitano Exclusive Wellness & Relais San Quirico D'Orcia, Italy - Tuscany
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- I dream in silence awaken in another era in the tranquil shade of ancient olive trees amongst fragances and flavours of the past home for the heart, refuge of the soulSogno nel silenzio, risveglio nella storia all'ombra cheta di ulivi secolari i profumi e i sapori di un tempo, dimora del cuore, rifugio dell'anima ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Venere, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Palazzo del Capitano Exclusive Wellness & Relais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.