We just spent two nights in the 'Scorpione' suite at Palazzo del Capitano and had a wonderful stay! I agree with reviewers, this romantic hotel is definitely worth more than a four star in every aspect. From the reception and breakfast areas, the garden to the private spa (for the exclusive use of two people) and bedroom, everything is beautifully decorated. The warm, friendly and professional service was impeccable, as well as the lovely amenities in our suite. San Quirico d'Orcia is also a great basis to explore the area as it is a short drive to Pienza, Montepulciano, Montalcino and Bagno Vignoni. We can't wait to find an excuse to return to Palazzo del Capitano!
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Palazzo Del Capitano Exclusive Wellness And Relais
- Palazzo Del Capitano Hotel
- Hotel Palazzo Del Capitano Exclusive Wellness & Relais San Quirico D'Orcia, Italy - Tuscany
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- I dream in silence awaken in another era in the tranquil shade of ancient olive trees amongst fragances and flavours of the past home for the heart, refuge of the soulSogno nel silenzio, risveglio nella storia all'ombra cheta di ulivi secolari i profumi e i sapori di un tempo, dimora del cuore, rifugio dell'anima ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Palazzo del Capitano Exclusive Wellness & Relais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.