We returned this fall for our second visit to Palazzo del Capitano, this time with our daughter. We found the front desk staff very engaging and helpful this time, especially Alicia. The restaurant staff in both the breakfast room and the trattoria (often the same people) were helpful, welcoming and anticipated our preferences. The bedrooms and bathrooms are completely stocked, comfortable, and very clean and comfy. San Quirico and this hotel offer a perfect combo for a break in touring, a place to rest and take a breath, at least for us. For others, there is much to do in the area, especially if you are interested in the architecture and city planning at Pienza, and the wineries at Montalcino and Montepulciano, and the breathtaking countryside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- I dream in silence awaken in another era in the tranquil shade of ancient olive trees amongst fragances and flavours of the past home for the heart, refuge of the soulSogno nel silenzio, risveglio nella storia all'ombra cheta di ulivi secolari i profumi e i sapori di un tempo, dimora del cuore, rifugio dell'anima ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Palazzo del Capitano Exclusive Wellness & Relais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Palazzo Del Capitano Exclusive Wellness And Relais
- Palazzo Del Capitano Hotel
- Hotel Palazzo Del Capitano Exclusive Wellness & Relais San Quirico D'Orcia, Italy - Tuscany