Very well located hotel in quaint town mid way down between Rome and Siena / Florence. Very convenient to travel around Southern Tuscan region with very good wine towns and farms nearby. Hotel was great, rooms large, big shower, could have slightly bigger windows. The staff were helpful and keen to recommend places to see and go. Didn't use the Spa at all but seems nice. The garden area is an excellent idea with benches and chairs around to relax and just soak in the atmosphere. Breakfast very tasty and well stocked with good quality food and more than ample food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- I dream in silence awaken in another era in the tranquil shade of ancient olive trees amongst fragances and flavours of the past home for the heart, refuge of the soulSogno nel silenzio, risveglio nella storia all'ombra cheta di ulivi secolari i profumi e i sapori di un tempo, dimora del cuore, rifugio dell'anima ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Priceline, Odigeo, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Palazzo del Capitano Exclusive Wellness & Relais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Palazzo Del Capitano Exclusive Wellness And Relais
- Palazzo Del Capitano Hotel
- Hotel Palazzo Del Capitano Exclusive Wellness & Relais San Quirico D'Orcia, Italy - Tuscany