My past review "Elegance and refinement in Le Colline Senesi" about Relais La Suvera praised the consistency and high standards of the hotel. After returning form our 16th visit it was quite apparent that La Suvera continues to excel in all areas. My wife and I have gotten into the delightful habit of returning every spring and fall. In the spring we love the longer time of daylight so that we can spend more time at the pool or take long walks in the countryside. Lunch in the courtyard next to the pool is relaxed and elegant. When we return in the fall we look forward to seeing the vineyards and farmland; sometimes arriving during the mushroom festival. The location is wonderful for its' proximity to Florence and Siena. At the root of our true appreciation of this hotel is the visual pleasure of its' setting, outstanding service, excellent cuisine, a sense of tradition and the best air conditioning in Europe. In short La Suvera is unsurpassed for its' beauty and tranquility.
We look forward to out 17th visit!
- Also Known As:
- Relais La Suvera Hotel
- Relais La Suvera Pievescola
- Relais La Suvera Hotel Pievescola
- Relais La Suvera Italy/Pievescola, Tuscany
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situato tra le dolci colline della Toscana, il Relais La Suvera offre un servizio di primissima qualità e un'esperienza unica in una straordinaria dimora storica a soli 30 minuti da Siena. Le 36 camere sono arredate con mobili d’epoca, garantendo al contempo i più moderni comfort e si trovano in tre diversi edifici, la Villa Papale, le Scuderie e la Fattoria, circondati da bellissimi giardini storici.Per il comfort dei suoi ospiti il Relais La Suvera mette a disposizione la piscina riscaldata con acqua mantenuta a temperatura costante di 25°C e la Spa con vasca idromassaggio ricavata da un'antica cisterna medioevale, bagno turco e zona fitness. Nestled among the rolling hills of Tuscany, Relais La Suvera offers you award winning service and a luxury experience in an extraordinary historical residence, a 30 minutes drive from Siena.The 36 rooms & suites are located in 3 different buildings, the Papal Villa, the Ancient Stables and the Farmhouse and are decorated with antique furnishings, combining history with all the modern comforts. For the comfort of Relais La Suvera’s guests the swimming pool is kept at a constant temperature of 25°C (77°F) and the Spa offers an array of massages and treatments, steam bath, fitness area and a Jacuzzi in the medieval cistern. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Relais La Suvera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.