In September of this year, myself and my wife travelled to Tuscany for the first time. I had read about Relais La Suvera online and it had some amazing reviews both on its scenery and its fantastic level of customer service. Upon arrival, having high expectations of both, we were not disappointed. The hotel views and grounds were outstanding, and the very welcoming staff was second to none. They greeted us with a very warm welcome and were extremely accommodating in every respect. We felt more like friends than guests. They were very helpful in suggesting places to visit and arranged an onsite wine tasting and an offsite cooking class, both of which were fantastic. Our Italian was limited to a few common phrases but their ability to speak English was very good which made communication easy. The food at both of their restaurants was excellent. In fact we ate breakfast their every morning and made sure we arrived back at the hotel each evening in time to eat dinner, service again was exceptional. My understanding is that the owners stay there during the summer and early fall seasons. They are very friendly and often chatting with guests to make sure that they are enjoying their stay and even sharing some Sangiovese grapes from their local vineyard. We can’t say enough good things about this hotel and staff and upon returning to Tuscany we wouldn’t consider staying anywhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situato tra le dolci colline della Toscana, il Relais La Suvera offre un servizio di primissima qualità e un'esperienza unica in una straordinaria dimora storica a soli 30 minuti da Siena. Le 36 camere sono arredate con mobili d’epoca, garantendo al contempo i più moderni comfort e si trovano in tre diversi edifici, la Villa Papale, le Scuderie e la Fattoria, circondati da bellissimi giardini storici.Per il comfort dei suoi ospiti il Relais La Suvera mette a disposizione la piscina riscaldata con acqua mantenuta a temperatura costante di 25°C e la Spa con vasca idromassaggio ricavata da un'antica cisterna medioevale, bagno turco e zona fitness. Nestled among the rolling hills of Tuscany, Relais La Suvera offers you award winning service and a luxury experience in an extraordinary historical residence, a 30 minutes drive from Siena.The 36 rooms & suites are located in 3 different buildings, the Papal Villa, the Ancient Stables and the Farmhouse and are decorated with antique furnishings, combining history with all the modern comforts. For the comfort of Relais La Suvera’s guests the swimming pool is kept at a constant temperature of 25°C (77°F) and the Spa offers an array of massages and treatments, steam bath, fitness area and a Jacuzzi in the medieval cistern. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Relais La Suvera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais La Suvera Pievescola
- Relais La Suvera Hotel Pievescola
- Relais La Suvera Italy/Pievescola, Tuscany