La Suvera is a true Tuscan retreat, steeped in luxury and elegance. If total relaxation, peaceful solitude and beautiful food and wine are your requirements them you've found heaven at La Suvera. If hustle and bustle, socializing and night life are high on your holiday list them absolutely avoid La Suvera! I had to attend meetings in Siena and dragged my tired husband along with me, on the promise of 3 days of rest for him, and that's what we got. I very reluctantly left for work during our stay, but I knew the other half would love the peace, whilst sneaking emails and a little work in by the pool (great wifi everywhere on the estate!) Breakfast, lunch and dinner were blissful gourmet experiences. Our suite in the stables was cosy and comfortable - although I'd recommend the farmhouse over the stables- and had a great garden area for sipping Prosecco at sunset whilst enjoying the sound of silence.
The historical architecture of La Suvera will cast a magical, relaxing spell over the most stressed traveller and the Spa facilities, although basic, boast top class therapists. Both of us had a Sports Massage and quickly booked a second before we left due to the fabulous husband and wife massage team that worked magic on our knotted backs. The areas around La Suvera are wonderful to visit too, but dragging yourself away from the beautiful pool and gardens is hard work, but worth the effort.
We would love to return to this wonderful Tuscan estate for longer and can highly recommend it to anyone looking to experience a genuine Italian five star hotel, steeped in history and offering peaceful solace from the sometimes overcrowded tourist traps.
- Also Known As:
- Relais La Suvera Hotel
- Relais La Suvera Pievescola
- Relais La Suvera Hotel Pievescola
- Relais La Suvera Italy/Pievescola, Tuscany
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situato tra le dolci colline della Toscana, il Relais La Suvera offre un servizio di primissima qualità e un'esperienza unica in una straordinaria dimora storica a soli 30 minuti da Siena. Le 36 camere sono arredate con mobili d’epoca, garantendo al contempo i più moderni comfort e si trovano in tre diversi edifici, la Villa Papale, le Scuderie e la Fattoria, circondati da bellissimi giardini storici.Per il comfort dei suoi ospiti il Relais La Suvera mette a disposizione la piscina riscaldata con acqua mantenuta a temperatura costante di 25°C e la Spa con vasca idromassaggio ricavata da un'antica cisterna medioevale, bagno turco e zona fitness. Nestled among the rolling hills of Tuscany, Relais La Suvera offers you award winning service and a luxury experience in an extraordinary historical residence, a 30 minutes drive from Siena.The 36 rooms & suites are located in 3 different buildings, the Papal Villa, the Ancient Stables and the Farmhouse and are decorated with antique furnishings, combining history with all the modern comforts. For the comfort of Relais La Suvera’s guests the swimming pool is kept at a constant temperature of 25°C (77°F) and the Spa offers an array of massages and treatments, steam bath, fitness area and a Jacuzzi in the medieval cistern. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Splendia, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, HotelsClick and TripOnline SA so you can book your Relais La Suvera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.