“The Best Hotel in the town” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Nirmala

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Imphal
Hotel Nirmala
You added Hotel Nirmala to your Saves list
M.G. Avenue, Imphal 795001, India   |
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Imphal
Kolkata
“The Best Hotel in the town”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2010

I have been to Imphal for Official tour. My dealer booked my hotel. I was very skeptical about the political scenario at the state but after reaching there at Airport, I did not find any unusual incidence. The service of the hotel is very good which provides you relaxation as a business tourist at the tense situation. The hotel room is clean and food is quite good. The safety for the tourist in hotel is also very good. The price and overall service of the hotel is also worth to stay. Hotel located on the main road of Imphal. I stayed for two days in the hotel. Transportation is also available. So I do not have any problem to get transport for Airpot.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2009

I went to Imphal for my daughters tournament. Considering the city i was quite happy with the hotel. It was centrally located simple but adequate for my purpose. The service was good and as we had our breakfast and dinner in our rooms we were happy. The food was good. The bathrooms could have been better. Overall it was a good stay or my purposes. Concluded by conversations from other people who had also come for the tournament that this hotel was the best.

• Liked — service
  • Disliked — no heating
  • Stayed January 2008, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
jasbir3964, Front Office Manager at Hotel Nirmala, responded to this review, May 25, 2014
good hotel stauyed and enjoyed for one week

Been to Hotel Nirmala? Share your experiences!