Came to celebrate my wife's birthday, the service was excellent. I'm not a massage kind of guy, but I completely enjoyed it. The staff was kind and professional.
I recommend the polinesian massage.
Also you can go to nearby towns like ajijic or chapala.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the Sierra Madre mountains and soothing Lake Chapala, El Chante Spa Hotel—one of very few spots along the Chapala bank that boasts thermal waters—is a true oasis that lives up to its mantra; to inspire health, magic and harmony.This quiet property is more than a small, relaxing hotel. It´s truly a Spa with great rooms and other features that conspire to help guests unwind.The hotel´s 19 guest rooms—most with lake view balconies—are spacious, comfortable, and well equipped.Spa treatment spaces are designed and decorated according to the origin of a particular treatment. Here, guests are transported and truly renewed. The professional Spa staff is continuously trained and offer the utmost quality in service.Public areas are inviting with double lounge beds and gorgeous hand woven hammocks placed around the hotel´s swimming pool. Guests can dine al fresco, under a large pergola or choose Tokal´s cozy indoor seating.El Chante Spa Hotel brings a world-class Spa experience to a charming lake front community. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your El Chante Spa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Chante Hotel Jocotepec
- El Chante Spa Hotel Jocotepec, Mexico - Jalisco