We had a great stay at Club Med Rio Das Pedras (June 2013).
Contrary to previous reviews, the resort has been renovated, and the staff, G.O's and Chef de Village provide amazing service. Though English is not widely spoken, every effort was made to accomodate and include us in all activities.
Special mention to Hendel (Chef de Village), and G.Os Elisa, Dani, Japa, Carlos, Bomba, Hugo, Leo, Dan, Felipe, Amanda, Fauchal for their outstanding levels of service.
Resort comes highly recommended
RN AND SR
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Rio Das Pedras Hotel Mangaratiba
- Club Med Rio Das Pedras Hotel
- Club Med Mangaratiba
- Mangaratiba Club Med
- Club Med Rio Das Pedras Brazil/Rio De Janeiro - Mangaratiba
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- South of Rio de Janeiro, the Village of Rio das Pedras nestles amid lush greenery set at the edge of a long beach in Brazil. The Village's colonial style bungalows mingle in harmony with the surrounding wildlife. The large seafront swimming pool lies next to the restaurant where after a day of water-skiing or excursions, a variety of buffets await you. Here in this unique location, the live music and warmth of the Brazilian welcome will sweep you away into another world. ... more less