Better than expected. I was concerned after reading some reviews, but there was no mould in our comfortable and recently renewed room. Food is good, very similar to other ClubMeds in Brazil. Service also good and staff is always ready to help you. GO's are fun and happy and entertain guests a lot from breakfast until late in the night. My 3 year-old daughter loved it and made lots of friends in the Mini Club.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- South of Rio de Janeiro, the Village of Rio das Pedras nestles amid lush greenery set at the edge of a long beach in Brazil. The Village's colonial style bungalows mingle in harmony with the surrounding wildlife. The large seafront swimming pool lies next to the restaurant where after a day of water-skiing or excursions, a variety of buffets await you. Here in this unique location, the live music and warmth of the Brazilian welcome will sweep you away into another world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med and Despegar.com so you can book your Club Med Rio Das Pedras reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Rio Das Pedras Hotel Mangaratiba
- Club Med Mangaratiba
- Mangaratiba Club Med
- Club Med Rio Das Pedras Brazil/Rio De Janeiro - Mangaratiba