“Kapuskasing Tim Horton really concerned about to follow the franchise Food offer” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons
1325 Front St, Hearst, Ontario P0L 1N0, Canada
705.362.7001
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 15 Restaurants in Hearst
Hearst, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

I like also that place for a fast breakfast, pretty helpful.
It is not fare from Howard Johnson and lots of parking.
Fast service, food good , always fresh . I am eating almost every 3 or 4 mornings ask to Hearst Tim Horton for sausage morning breakfast with only white egg on english muffin. In Hearst they always have it . But I will not recommend the Kapuskasing Tim Horton at 7 hrs in the morning I left Hearst and to early to eat so we stop in Kapuskasing at 8 in the morning and can you imagine no breakfast with only white egg . She said to me sorry don't have it and I reply at 8 in the morning you don't have only that breakfat with only the white of the egg. I would not be surprised if you say that around 11;30 in the morning , but at 8 not to impress. And then she said that it is discountinued. Then i was more mad because they are a franchise and in Hearst they have it but not in Kapuskasing. And she told me but it you want to see the manager, I said to her right I waisted enough of my time here. i don't want nothing.

Visited October 2012