Stayed for a week in September 2011. On the plus side, the pool is great and the staff were quite friendly. Rooms are basic, as you would expect for Greece/Cyprus, but clean and have the added bonus of a kitchenette and fridge. Beds could do with updating though as mattress in our room was pretty old.
Be aware that this hotel is *miles* from the main strip. It's at least a 25 minute walk to town. Supposedly there are buses, but we never actually saw one and there was always a big queue of people waiting outside in the evening.
They claim to be close to the beach, which may be true geographically, but you have a bit of a roundabout trek to get there as the strip between the hotel and the coast consists of a main road and private houses.
All told, worth a punt if you're looking for a cheap break and you're not too bothered about luxury or going into town every night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Narcissos Hotel Apts (Classification Class A) is conveniently situated in a quiet area between the two most popular tourist resorts of Cyprus, cosmopolitan AGIA NAPA and relaxing PROTARAS. Located in a tranquil and picturesque setting, the complex itself is elegant as well as family friendly. The beautifully landscaped gardens and large outdoor pool area make an ideal setting for a relaxing, sun-filled vacation. Narcissos Hotel Apts is a resort with a warm family atmosphere, excellent food and friendly service that will fully meet your expectations for a most pleasant holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your Narcissos ApartHotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Narcissos Apart Hotel Protaras
- Narcissos Aparthotel Protaras
- Narcissos Apartments