Revisited Kapetanios Bay in May 2014 after first visiting in 1993. Nothing much changed in the interim 21 year, rooms still pretty basic but location makes it a good place to stay, and frankly it's cheap (worked out about £40 a night B&B for me & the wife). Okay when we visited it was completely over-run by Russians, probably about 90% of the rooms were taken by our eastern-European neighbours - not really a problem unless you're ultra-xenophobic (the other 10% were UK Saga brigade BTW - being late forties I felt quite young !!!). B&B food adequate, although 10 a.m. cut-off a bit of a pain for us night-owls ! If you want sun in the afternoon ask for a pool facing room.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Low Cost Holidays, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Otel, Expedia and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Kapetanios Bay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Kapetanios Bay
- Kapetanios Bay Protaras