We (my husband and myself) were staying for 2 weeks in September/October (all inclusive) and fully agree with favourable opinions of others on the hotel location, beach, hotel & restaurant service, quality of meals and cleaness of rooms.
But there were also some bad points we want now to address,
1). Overly noisy evening entertainment. The noise (sorry, but this type of music is certainly against our likings) was heard even when the balcony door was closed which precluded us to sleep until midnight. We requested in the reception to be moved to another part of the hotel but they did nothing about that.
2) Why the music for the gym in the pool and the screaming of the instructor was amplified by the loudspeakers? This we never could undestand because those taking part in the gym were not deaf.
3) Lack of lighting for the balcony - this precluded seating there in the evening with a book in the evening which we love.
4) Sun-umbrellas certainly to narrow from two beds.
Overall it was an enjoyable stay and we think we could return next year if located in another part of the hotel when the evening music would be more attenuated.
- Also Known As:
- Cavo Maris Beach Protaras
- Cavo Maris
- Hotel Cavo Maris Beach
- Cavo Maris Cyprus
- Cavo Maris Hotel Cyprus
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Cavo Maris Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.