Returned last Sunday, second trip to Vrissiana, this hotel is perfect for us, location fantastic, back of hotel leads onto the beach, front of hotel on to the main strip. People complaining about noise? hotel have taken your views serious and have added secondary glazing, we were at the front of hotel in the princess suite, we never heard any noise at anytime of day. The staff here are amazing, nothing is too much trouble. must mention our favourite two, Alex at the pool bar, you certainly kept us entertained :-) and even managed the perfect traffic light although Klarissa's cocktails were perfect everytime lol. we went all inclusive so the saving on the drinks alone is huge. Breakfast is the usual buffet, plenty of choice, all hot, plus chef cooking fresh omelettes and pancakes. the only thing that had changed that we did not like was the buffet lunch, although we spoke to the manager and again he said he has listened to his customers and will be changing it back next year to the menu, where you get to pick what you want and are waited on. Thats the great thing about this hotel, they really do listen and want to be perfect. Everything was spotless, the cleaning staff do a fantastic job, there is no where inside or outside that looks untidy, the are continuously working day and night. Just to say if you do have a complaint, please do not wait til you get home and moan on tripadvisor, please go and see the manager, he is totally approachable, he is not hidden in an office.... you will see him walking round the hotel and grounds speaking with staff and guests. We will again be booking with the Vrissiana next year and cannot wait. Please do go out and eat, the local people are fantastic, nothing is too much trouble, food & wine is good and not expensive, so are the local boat trips, just 10 Euros each.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed to resemble a billowing sail with its unique boat shape, Vrissiana Beach Hotel combines architecture, chic interior design, and contemporary style. With its fresh modern aesthetic, breathtaking surrounding and impeccable service, guests are spoiled in every way. It is primly located on one of the finest golden sandy beaches of Cyprus in the heart of Protaras, next to many attractions. The elegant and spacious rooms offer stunning panoramic views of the crystal clear Mediterranean Sea, tempting you to enjoy a relaxing morning or an afternoon on the room's balcony. The plunge pool with its private cabanas and the popular beach bar are the ideal spot for your ultimate relaxation. It is the perfect setting for holiday makers that seek prime location, tasteful accommodation, delicious cuisine, sports and entertainment, peace and relaxation. One of the contemporary hotels in the area and an ideal refined getaway for couples. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick so you can book your Vrissiana Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vrissiana Boutique Beach Protaras
- Hotel Vrissiana Boutique Beach