“relaxing clean hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Atlantica Sea Breeze

You added Atlantica Sea Breeze to your Saves list
Atlantica Sea Breeze
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   75 Vrisoudion St | Box 33477, Protaras, Paralimni 5314, Cyprus (Formerly SENTIDO Kouzalis Beach Hotel)   |
Ranked #11 of 66 Hotels in Protaras
Barrow in Furness, England
“relaxing clean hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is a very friendly, very clean hotel. Room (418) size was good and spacious.
Food was run of the mill A/I offerings, nothing special. Staff were very friendly and helpful especially George and his team in the restaurant.
The animation team lead by David were not very talented and not to my personal taste although I do know others enjoyed them, in my opinion they are the main let down for this hotel.
That said the holiday over all was what we wanted, adult only, quite and relaxed.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (307)
  • Polish first
Essex
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

What a beautiful hotel. I can't understand how anyone could complain about anything. David is who makes the whole hotel brilliant. Food, service, cleanliness, drinks, pool, bathing areas. Everything was faultless. We will be back - as long as David is there hahaha.

Liverpool, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

just got back again from sentidos hotel kouzalis beach based just outside protaras in a lovely quiet place called pernera, adult only hotel so great to visit over half term , this is my 2nd visit this year and once again my wife cathy and i mark owens were not disappointed as all we could ask for was there, lovely weather so much easier to relax in sun at 30 each day in summer july hit 48-50 some days so akward to sit in and walk, my wife and i walked on beach to visit famagusta, it takes about hour and half well worth it as you see so many hidden gems and coves also you know when you cant go any further as big U.N sign so walked back to hotel thru the streets which takes just over 1 hour, also walked to pernera bay takes 20 mins from hotel, protaras takes about 1 hour and fig tree bay about one half hours well worth doing this in autum sunshine, if you want you can get bus for 1 euro but why do this as you miss all the beautiful coves, i will be going back to this hotel staff are fantastic food lovely and beer and spirits even better happy days love from mark and cathy owens liverpoolxx

Room Tip: dont get rooms 012,011,010,009,008,008,007,006,005,004, as these rooms do get noise in morning as pe...
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012 via mobile

Arrived home from a one week stay at the kouzalis on 28.10.12 after an amazing holiday. The customer service was just outstanding and the staff went above and beyond what I have experienced in any hotel before. We got engaged whilst in Cyprus and the hotel added lots of lovely touches to make our experience even better. I also (stupidly) lost my camera whilst on holiday which the staff went out of their way to help me get back as it had such sentimental pictures on from our engagement. Without the help of the staff at the hotel, this would never have been possible and I can't thank them enough.

Staff- excellent and were always happy to help.

Room-we had a 2nd floor room with side sea view, contempory decor and spacious enough. Maid service everyday.

Food- I am such a fussy eater and I always found something to eat. Only slight cristism is it could have been slightly warmer, maybe a microwave would be a simple solution?

Location- hotel was quite secluded,but we knew this before we booked, public transport and taxis were good and reasonably priced for when we wanted to get out and about.

Overall we had an amazing holiday, which would not have been the same without the staff at the Kouzalis.

Amanda and Paul.

• Stayed October 2012
england
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

This is our second visit to the Kouzalis we enjoyed it as much as our previous visit 2 years ago.
The hotel has been refurbished and is now looking much nicer the food is still good and there is plenty to choose from so you won't starve my other half is pretty fussy but he found something every to eat every day.
I cant see a problem with very much it is stated that the drinks are local so if you want branded drinks you have to pay extra this is the usual thing at most all inclusives and we do at least 2 a year.
The outside space is looking a bit worn in places on the grass but it has had 6 months of use. The pool is clean if a little cold but the sea is lovely and warm a bit stoney to get in but we bought pool shoes problem solved.
The entertainment is ok with david, steph and cara working hard the only thing i don't like is bingo so i never play my other half played and won a boat trip which we couldn't take because the weather was bad the only alternative we were offered was a massage which we didn't want because we already had one which we gave away.
We did the Red bus trip to Famagusta it is the second time we have done it and it is still an excellent day out we can recommend it and we would say it is a must do at 30euros each.
We made quite a few friends at the hotel with an age range from mid 20s to 80 so we don't understand why some people say that the hotel is for the over 60s because we didn't find this to be so.
We had a couple of days when the weather was a bit rough but we two amazing thunder storms which were brilliant to watch and two evening of rain didn't spoil our holiday we just moved everything inside.
The staff and management were very good and nothing was to much trouble and thank's to them we had a very good holiday.
The only down side was our flights with Thomas Cook no leg room at all I am only 5ft 5ins tall and I couldn't move so I don't know how anyone tall managed so we have said no more Thomas Cook flight for us it is to uncomfortable to be cramped up like that for 5 hours.

London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012 via mobile

The hotel was due to close for the season the day we left which probably accounted for the 'end of term' feel to the place. Generally it was OK with pleasant staff, reasonable food and a clean environment. If you read the previous reviews you get a feel for the short comings including: though free the wifi is woeful and only available around the bar area; the bar area itself is a rather dated and drab affair, with limited seating if the weather is poor; the drinks are ok, there area couple of draft beers to choose from, no bottled beers, the spirits are local and all mixers from a hand dispenser. Cocktails limited. The wine is dispensed straight from the carton with a choice of red, rose or white, didn't see a bottle. Nice pool area, though it is very close to the outside dining area.

It's a great place for a quiet, get away from it all, type of holiday, but if you like scenic walks away from the hotel, you will have to take the 1€ bus ride somewhere else. In general it was all a 'bit tired', but as l said it was the end of a long season.

Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Hailsham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

We have just come back from a week at this hotel, what can I say yes its a little bit out the way out of the main town in protaras if you want to stay where there is clubs and bars thats the place for you!!! Paralimni where the hotel is is quiet,, The hotel is amazing and the staff where so helpful, we was in room 119 so the view was not great of a car park but who spends more than an 1hr on there: My only nag would be the bin men emptying them at 3am but never mind. The room was so clean and spotless me and my wife was having our 3rd yr anniversary and my 33rd birthday we did not say anything to anyone at the hotel, but there was fresh fruit and wine in the room when we got bk from fig tree bay which was a nice touch. The food was also good we was all inc and we have'd done this before and thought the food was the same thing all the time BUT not at the Kouzalis mexican traditional night etc, Got to mention George what a top man he must say morning to everyone without fail lol. I said to my wife the staff never stop always cleaning tables and waiting for the next people to sit down. The entertainment team were also very good what can i say David" approuch me darling" the lad is sooooo funny always made me laugh You cant make up his bingo calling even more funny lol. Would defo go back loved Cyprus loved the Kouzalis loved everything did not want to fly bk to Gatwick :(

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Atlantica Sea Breeze? Share your experiences!