“Disappointed.” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Nicosia, Cyprus
“Disappointed.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

I went there several times and was disappointed last time. The food is good, but portions is too small for local tavern. we were alone there and however we waited long time for our food.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

81% Recommend
  • Greek first
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Not To Be Missed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

Visited several times during my 2 week holiday,( it's in a side street opposite the Capo Bay Hotel) and each time I couldn't find fault with either the food, service or atmosphere. On one visit I had the Sea Bass which was heavenly! Am going to Cyprus again in a couple of weeks and I can't wait to visit Anemos again for dinner.

• Visited June 2013
Luzern
“Nice terrace”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

We have greek salade, was good. Main course octopus , also good,but because the Restaurant is near the Sea ,I aspect to see more fraich fish on the menu.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“One of the best at its kind”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

I have been visiting Anemos for many years now and it is one of our favourite restaurants for me and my family! The atmosphere is great and its place gives you the best possible view at the beach ! The food is just amazingly tasty and they have with no doubt the best Taramosalata in the area:)

• Visited August 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Our family addiction”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

Anemos has become our family addiction. Whenever we come to Cyprus we book in advance to enjoy our fish feast in the restaurant. It is a family owned restaurant with superb service and a great spot by one of the best beaches in the area. The quality of the food is excellent and especially the tarama is the best I have ever had and we have eaten in a lotttt of greek restaurants to be able to compare. You might also spot celebrities or government officials since it has a name on the island. Cant wait for our next trip to Cyprus to go and indulge ourselves in the seafood and mezes. Love to the family who make us feel at home every time

• Visited July 2013