“OUR FAVOURITE RESTAURANT IN PROTARAS” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 124 Restaurants in Protaras
Cuisines: European, Mediterranean, International, Healthy
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Chesterfield, United Kingdom
“OUR FAVOURITE RESTAURANT IN PROTARAS”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

During our 14 night stay in Protaras, my wife and I ate here 5 times - the last time with friends, that we had recommended the restaurant to. On every occasion we found the staff (all of them), friendly and welcoming. The food was good. I had the Duck with Orange three times! It was even better than the French cook it! The portions were very generous. We were given a 10% discount with the discount card given to us by our Thomson rep. After our first visit we were recognised and treated as friends. We shall be back in 2013.

• Visited September 2012

Lincoln, United Kingdom
“return visit again and again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

well what can i say another trip to cyprus would not be the same without visiting flouris in his welcoming beautiful restaurant. the welcome is second to none the staff make every customer feel special and the stifado is to die for. to top the evening to an end a free drink of your choice ha ha. how can anyone pass by without calling in see you all again in may 2013

• Visited October 2012
London
“Friendly Staff, good food, perfect for young children.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

Went for a meal with my wife and 3 year old daughter on a calm, quiet Sunday evening. The staff were friendly and the service was swift. My wife had the vegetable moussaka and I had the stifado and beside my dish being less piping hot than I was expecting, it was excellent. My daughter had chicken nuggets and chips which was served within minutes of ordering which was a nice touch (given that children are more impatient and take longer to eat). As an added bonus, my little girl was given a free ice-cream and the misses and I were given complimentary drinks. At the back of the restaurant was a children's play area too, which is a nice touch and exemplifies the consideration shown to adults with young children.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
London, England, United Kingdom
“ssssooooooo gggoooooddd!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

This is the best restaurant in protaras to go to!! Staff are amazing!! so kind and friendly! and the food is out of this world! Everyone should go here!!

Love you guys at olympus!!

Love tasha! :D

• Visited October 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Not a lot to shout about”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

On our first night we decided to give Olympus a try as they had good reviews and at the time were ranked seventh on Tripadvisor. Firstly we headed there but as we walked past to read the menu we were approached by a waiter and haggled to go in. We ate here as we had just arrived and to be fair it looked very good. I don't normally enter premises where they try and haggle you to go in as this is a very bad sign indeed.

I had the lamb of the grill whilst my partner ordered Kleftico, at the time of the order my partner was convinced by the waiter to have the lamb of the grill instead of Kleftico. The lamb was awful, so fatty and chewy that it was unedible so my partner complained and had her dish changed to the original Kleftico that she requested, I decided not to have another dish for I had eaten all my jacket potato and veg. Well to be honest the Kleftico was a joke, three smallish pieces of lamb not even on the bone so then it became apparent it was that this dish was not fresh, I was glad I didn't re-order anything.

On our holiday we use to drink at La Pas ( a lovely little bar with a great terrace) which was opposite Olympus. We observed on many an occasion, so be warned if you are new holiday maker (it's very obvious as your tan-less). You will be haggled by a waiter or member of staff when you walk past Olympus.

Never went here again and felt sorry for all the people we saw getting haggled in.

• Visited September 2012