Though the beach is small, it is very very nice. Water is clear and the sand is white. There are 2 swimming pools and my daughter loves it very much. The pools are not too big but with tropical feel. I stayed in the superior room by the pool side (2nd floor), both the room and the bathroom are in good condition and nice. The buffet breakfast only has limited choices and same dish everyday. However, I heard some of the guests said that their ordered food taste good especially the baked seafood rice and spagetti. The staff are very friendly and polite. I observed that the occupancy is quite low and often no one stayed there to have their meals. Traffic is not so convenience as you have to booked taxi whenever you want to go to other places. It locates at the far end of a narrow road, don't ever think that you can walk out as it is quite dark and really far before you reach the main road. Taxi driver normally not accepts the request of using meter as they know that you are a tourist. Instead of accepting their quoted price, you can counter offer them by using meter with additional 50 P. Sometimes, they will accept it. Overall speaking, pretty enjoy in this hotel. Don't expect too much from this hotel as it is a 3-4 stars hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Costabella Tropical Beach
- Costabella Tropical Beach Hotel Cebu/Mactan Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away in the charming island of Mactan in Cebu is the tropical hideaway of Costabella, a luxury beach resort awarded by the Philippine Department of Tourism with the highest resort classification.An iconic property embraced by white fine sand and shaded by palm trees, Costabella Tropical Beach Hotel is an architectural showcase steeped in history and tradition. Its tastefully-appointed rooms, all 156 of them, beautifully integrate Spanish colonial influences with natural, homegrown materials. Carved stonework, arched doors and charming courtyards are the hallmarks of this timeless place. All accommodations from the modest to luxurious with private balconies offer breathtaking view that is both peaceful and romantic.As the name suggests, Costabella provides travelers and guests with the perfect setting to admire Mactan’s enchanting coastline. This tropical retreat is truly a dream destination for honeymoons and weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Costabella Tropical Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.