We arrived very early before the check in time and yet they served us with a good service and cool & delicious welcome drinks. The room is cool and clean plus the bathroom is big. The two swimming pools are just simple but with a style of having a bridge and such. The beach may be quite small but it is fair enough to have fun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away in the charming island of Mactan in Cebu is the tropical hideaway of Costabella, a luxury beach resort awarded by the Philippine Department of Tourism with the highest resort classification.An iconic property embraced by white fine sand and shaded by palm trees, Costabella Tropical Beach Hotel is an architectural showcase steeped in history and tradition. Its tastefully-appointed rooms, all 156 of them, beautifully integrate Spanish colonial influences with natural, homegrown materials. Carved stonework, arched doors and charming courtyards are the hallmarks of this timeless place. All accommodations from the modest to luxurious with private balconies offer breathtaking view that is both peaceful and romantic.As the name suggests, Costabella provides travelers and guests with the perfect setting to admire Mactan’s enchanting coastline. This tropical retreat is truly a dream destination for honeymoons and weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Costabella Tropical Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Costabella Tropical Beach
- Costabella Tropical Beach Hotel Cebu Island/Mactan Island