My Girlfriend and I have just returned from a 10 night stay in Costabella.
We were in the Premier Deluxe Poolside room and it was very comfortable.
The bed was huge, probably the biggest I have ever seen and comfy too, the bathroom was a decent size and the balcony was great with a nice view over the pool area.
The hotel had everything we needed for our stay, whether relaxing on the private beach, water sports, arranged tours or dining in one of the two restaurants.
The breakfast buffy was exceptional and the staff really went all out to provide great food.
All other meals were of a high standard also.
The hotel is located around 45min drive to Cebu city for SM Mega Mall at a cost of approx. 500 peso one way negotiable.
Security at the hotel is very strict also as every time we left or returned by taxi there were 2 security gates we had to stop at giving our room number and they would also take the ID of the taxi driver and return it to them upon departure which made it very reassuring and safe.
We missed breakfast a couple of times due to a early morning trip and an early morning check out but the hotel gave us a packed breakfast to take with us consisting of sandwiches fruit and a drink so that was nice.
All in all we really enjoyed our stay here and would say that if you are looking for a nice relaxing place to stay in Cebu away from the city we would definitely recommend Costabella.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away in the charming island of Mactan in Cebu is the tropical hideaway of Costabella, a luxury beach resort awarded by the Philippine Department of Tourism with the highest resort classification.An iconic property embraced by white fine sand and shaded by palm trees, Costabella Tropical Beach Hotel is an architectural showcase steeped in history and tradition. Its tastefully-appointed rooms, all 156 of them, beautifully integrate Spanish colonial influences with natural, homegrown materials. Carved stonework, arched doors and charming courtyards are the hallmarks of this timeless place. All accommodations from the modest to luxurious with private balconies offer breathtaking view that is both peaceful and romantic.As the name suggests, Costabella provides travelers and guests with the perfect setting to admire Mactan’s enchanting coastline. This tropical retreat is truly a dream destination for honeymoons and weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, EasyToBook and Odigeo so you can book your Costabella Tropical Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Costabella Tropical Beach
- Costabella Tropical Beach Hotel Cebu Island/Mactan Island