I've stayed in Palmbeach twice on my business trips since it is very close to the airport. I found that it was such a cozy place to stay in. It had its own spa, I had a massage and fell asleep because it was too good . Being on a budget, I found that this resort is really affordable compared to other resorts. The thing I really liked was the resort was really quiet, I did so much work during my stay because there were no distractions.
Since my return to Palmbeach, it has really improved in terms of food. They have a short order menu now which they didn’t have during my first stay. Their breakfast buffet too really improved, I inquired and apparently they hired a new chef to improve the cooking.
I plan to return to the resort soon, I really hope they stay consistent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palmbeach Resort Cebu, strategically located in Punta Engano, Mactan Island, is one of the beautiful beach resorts to go to in Cebu, Philippines. Palmbeach offers rooms with kitchen and contemporary facilities to guarantee a pleasant and comfortable stay for its guests. Here, you will find a quiet and relaxing place to enjoy the beach and scenery, go scuba diving, or simply delight in a body massage. All for as low as US$100-200. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Palmbeach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmbeach Hotel Mactan Island
- Palmbeach Resort And Spa
- Palmbeach Resort & Spa Cebu Island/Mactan Island