We stayed here back in 2008 on our way back from Koh Samui stop over and back home to England. Back then the rooms were great and eating in the Restuarant was reasonable. When therefore our flight details changed from 00hrs to 1115hrs I decided to book again. Maybe I have a bad memory? Hotel is tired looking, carpets are worn, room stank of stale cigarettes and blinds all broken. Only a stopover but this time felt worse than the travelodge in Brighton which is only £48 per night! The food in the restaurant seemed a reasonable price, but then you have to add on 10% service charge and 7% tax these days so for a family of 4 ( 2 teens) it is pricey for Thailand! Overall a scrappy and tired hotel 15ins away from the airport. I would pay more next time and get somewhere nearer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Miracle Suvarnabhumi features 170 Deluxe rooms, Junior Suites and Miracle Suites. All rooms are spacious with minimalist decor, large bathroom which is nicely equipped to give a feel of being home while away from home.The hotel also has a variety of facilities and services including all day dining at the coffee shop, sumptuous Chinese restaurant and traditional Japanese restaurant, Fitness center & spa, out door rooftop swimming pool comprehensive business services and meeting facilities, that are sure to meet the needs of both business and leisure travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Miracle Suvarnabhumi Airport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miracle Hometel Suvarnabhumi Hotel Racha Thewa
- Miracle Suvarnabhumi Airport Hotel Thailand/Racha Thewa