I stayed one night in order to catch an earlier flight. There seems to be very little near the hotel, so we went into Bangkok for dinner, by taxi to the airport and then by train. Took some time, but was easy to do. The staff at the hotel are nice and the rooms large, the bathrooms huge and clean. The rooms have big flat screen TVs and a fridge. The bed is extremely hard but large. Unfortuntely, my room had damp carpeting and the entire room smelled like mold. It was my fault that I didn't insist on moving to a new room -- I came in too late and was too tired, with a very early departure for the airport. My colleague's room was fine, so my room may have been the exception. I would not stay here again, even with a non-moldy room. There are too many choices in Bangkok to stay here, in such an isolated spot.
- Also Known As:
- Miracle Hometel Suvarnabhumi Hotel
- Miracle Hometel Suvarnabhumi Hotel Racha Thewa
- Miracle Suvarnabhumi Airport Hotel Thailand/Racha Thewa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Miracle Suvarnabhumi features 170 Deluxe rooms, Junior Suites and Miracle Suites. All rooms are spacious with minimalist decor, large bathroom which is nicely equipped to give a feel of being home while away from home.The hotel also has a variety of facilities and services including all day dining at the coffee shop, sumptuous Chinese restaurant and traditional Japanese restaurant, Fitness center & spa, out door rooftop swimming pool comprehensive business services and meeting facilities, that are sure to meet the needs of both business and leisure travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Miracle Suvarnabhumi Airport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.