This hotel is a total hidden gem! We paid something like 50gbp for a 1 night stop over in Bangkok. It seemed as if the hotel was only 30% full but unless all 30% of guests were in the bar it would seem that not many people know about this place. Ofcourse location is not great (25-30min ride from airport) but that was less important for an overnight stay. The room service was basic but good. The hotel even has a fairly decently equipped gym (not brand new equipment though) and a lovely pool (outdoor). The room itself was quiet and huge! (6/700 sq foot including the bathroom). These kinds of hotels make you love Thailand even more!
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Amaranth Suvarnabhumi Airport Hotel Racha Thewa
- Best Western Premier Amaranth Suvarnabhumi Airport Hotel
- BEST WESTERN PREMIER Amaranth Suvarnabhumi Airport Thailand/Racha Thewa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Bangkok Airport Hotel has a total of 278 rooms and Suites (230 Deluxe; 1 deluxe room for the physically challenged; 39 Executive Club Floor rooms and 8 Suites). The Hotel is 7 storys high. Its main facilities include; an All Day Dining Restaurant; Japanese Restaurant; Lobby Lounge Bar; 24 Room Service; Banquet and Conference Rooms; Outdoors Swimming Pool with Snack Bar; Gymnasium, Spa Treatment Rooms; Executive Club Floor with Private Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your BEST WESTERN PREMIER Amaranth Suvarnabhumi Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.