My husband and I stayed at this Best Western during a one night layover in Bangkok. For an airport hotel, it was fantastic! There is a free shuttle to and from the airport. The staff was super nice - they actually fixed one of our suitcases for us that had a broken handle. There was a nice pineappley-ginger welcome drink. Free internet. It was great! I noticed some people complained about not being picked up upon arrival, and I think those people maybe didn't pay attention to the instructions, because we had no trouble finding the guy at all. You go to gate 5 on the 2nd level and there is a very friendly guy wearing a BRIGHT pink jacket. You can't miss him. The shuttle runs every half hour. We waited about 15 minutes and then it was there and ready to go. For the price and airport-convenient location, this hotel can't be beat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Bangkok Airport Hotel has a total of 278 rooms and Suites (230 Deluxe; 1 deluxe room for the physically challenged; 39 Executive Club Floor rooms and 8 Suites). The Hotel is 7 storys high. Its main facilities include; an All Day Dining Restaurant; Japanese Restaurant; Lobby Lounge Bar; 24 Room Service; Banquet and Conference Rooms; Outdoors Swimming Pool with Snack Bar; Gymnasium, Spa Treatment Rooms; Executive Club Floor with Private Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PREMIER Amaranth Suvarnabhumi Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Amaranth Suvarnabhumi Airport Hotel Racha Thewa
- BEST WESTERN PREMIER Amaranth Suvarnabhumi Airport Thailand/Racha Thewa