if you need to take a break/stopover at Bangkok don't bother with the Novotel- book this hotel.
the shuttle runs regularly from the airport. you find the shuttle at gate 4 of Bkk airport. The services at hotel very comfortable and the bathrooms/beds/rooms just great.
Restaurant/room service good. My only complaint is that they are not set up to assist business stopovers- business centre not manned, no courier or postage support for sending parcels, no USB sticks or any other business related stationery available- but wifi very good indeed.
my preferred hotel for breaking long flights
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Amaranth Suvarnabhumi Airport Hotel Racha Thewa
- Best Western Premier Amaranth Suvarnabhumi Airport Hotel
- BEST WESTERN PREMIER Amaranth Suvarnabhumi Airport Thailand/Racha Thewa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Bangkok Airport Hotel has a total of 278 rooms and Suites (230 Deluxe; 1 deluxe room for the physically challenged; 39 Executive Club Floor rooms and 8 Suites). The Hotel is 7 storys high. Its main facilities include; an All Day Dining Restaurant; Japanese Restaurant; Lobby Lounge Bar; 24 Room Service; Banquet and Conference Rooms; Outdoors Swimming Pool with Snack Bar; Gymnasium, Spa Treatment Rooms; Executive Club Floor with Private Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your BEST WESTERN PREMIER Amaranth Suvarnabhumi Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.