“My best greek holidays ever!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Kivotos Luxury Boutique Hotel
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Ornos bay | GR 846 00, Ornos 84600, Greece   |
Ranked #10 of 17 Hotels in Ornos
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“My best greek holidays ever!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I have been almost around all Greece though I am greek and I stated in a lot of hotels!!!!
This hotel has the power to prevent how your staying will be since your arrival at the reception!! My god!!! I was shocked!!! A lobby totally stylish with valuable & expensive objects and furniture! Glass of champagne offered at the reception!!! Rooms look as in all Mykonos from the outside view but as soon as you open the door and you see the room inside you can go amazingly impressed!! All kind of facilities and a decoration very hard to find on greek islands!!! The hotel is full of positive energy everywhere!!! My beloved spot was the pool!!! Amazing view and ultra relaxing!! Service just no words!!! Breakfast most probably the most rich ever had!! I miss the spa & to dine on their restaurant but let's hope I will have the chance to do it in a future revisit!!

Stayed May 2015

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
  • Greek first
Cyprus
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

It's difficult to imagine better place. A cozy small room, exactly just to enjoy the relaxing atmosphere. At a distance from Myconos that keeps to feel privately and peaceful. The delight view from the window on the sea creates such fabulous touch of nature that the TV in the room was never switch on in order not to spoil the wonderful moments by the far away others' life and advertisements. Breakfasts and lunches were full of exploration of new exciting tastes. Picturesque view on the way to the nearest beach accompanied the refreshment of the sea. Even if there will be no chance for me again to visit this nice hotel, now I know for sure why I love the country.

Room Tip: Every time try to stay in another room: they are all different.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled solo
Limassol, Cyprus
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We were there last summer and now I look forward to our new summer holidays And Just crossed my mind the Kivotos experience we had!!
The hotel stands in a perfect bay of Ornos which is the best privilege of this hotel!! I could stay all day long and get addicted by the view to Ornos bay!! We stayed in a gorgeous rooms decorated with vibrated object and spectacular beauty!!! The breakfast is super luxe with A to Z a mind can think!!!
The staff was amazingly helpful and the people at the reception were very polite and efficient!!!!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Limassol, Limassol, Cyprus
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

Kivotos after my staying with my friends can't consider it as a hotel but as a myth!!! Invited for hens weekend in Mykonos the bride arranged out staying in 4 rooms!!!
Can't Describe the nice parties we had at the pool over looking the fabulous bay or the main dinner we had at the hotel's restaurant!! Was a gourmet delight!!!! The staff was very helpful and I thank them that they could bear such crazy girls for a whole weekend!!
Finally we all had amazing treatments at its spa centre and of course we didn't miss the moment to buy Kivotos objects from their shop at the poolside!! I wish I could go back soon again!!!!

Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends
Limassol, Cyprus
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This hotel is a legend! It's obvious that the owner of this hotel wakes up and sleeps just with a dream: make this hotel something more precious than diamond! I include pics of my impressive room, of its objects and the day and night view I had from my balcony!! I prefer to let the pics talk!!! My words may not be enough to describe the beauty but as we all say a pics worths a million words, I just wanna make you dream through my pics!! Enjoy the Kivotos dream!!!

Stayed September 2014, traveled with friends
Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2015

had a great time at the Kivotos. The rooms are nice and the staff are fantastic. No real beach at this hotel, but it is not needed, head over to Namos Beach Club for a great time relaxing during the day, then the party starts late in the afternoon.

The breakfast at the Kivotos was nice, and they offer an optional sailing excursion around part of Mykonos.

We will be back soon.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2015 via mobile

This hotel is near a small but perfectly formed beach with lots of trendy bars. It is also near a bus stop direct to Mykonos that runs regularly. The hotel rooms are clean and beautiful, the facilities are modern and the setting is stunning views into blue sea and is just amazing. There is also a restaurant which serves lovely food with fab views! Would stay again certainly

• Stayed September 2014

Been to Kivotos Luxury Boutique Hotel? Share your experiences!