“Everything was so spectacular!!!” 5 of 5 stars

You added Kivotos Luxury Boutique Hotel to your Saves list
Kivotos Luxury Boutique Hotel
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Ornos bay | GR 846 00, Ornos 84600, Greece   |
Ranked #10 of 17 Hotels in Ornos
“Everything was so spectacular!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

I heard about this Hotel from a friend who stayed there early at June of 2012, so I was visited the Hotel for a first time but surely that was not the last!

Since I am travelling once per summer every year due to my job obligations, I wanted my selection to be the best! And it was!!!

As soon as we picked up from the airport I was so happy for my choice.

We got transfer to the Hotel with their luxury car, a Porsche Cayenne S!!

At the moment we arrived at the hotel and after everything was soooo unbelievable.

Olga, the Guest Relations Manager and one of the Owners, Jason were there to welcome us. I felt like I was going in a place that I d’ had been many times before.

Separately of truly amazing decoration at the Hotel’s areas and off course the room’s interior, I was so surprised by the restaurants.

Starting from the morning, breakfast was so unbelievable with the delicacies it had… Service at all the areas was so extraordinary!

Lunch even it was casual was also so tasteful and attentive with many options at the cart, light and not.

Lastly, dinner was my favorite! The setting at the veranda with the marvelous view and the service were also great but the food was so spectacular! Plates were so well combined and food was so fresh, composed from a Greek Contemporary cuisine!

I have so many reasons to come back this year again!!!!

• Stayed September 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
  • Greek first
Athens, Greece
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

Visited the hotel with my friends first time in June, 2012. Hotel was so extraordinary that I went 4 more times during the summer.
The reasons were many, starting from the first, the service at the hotel made us from the first moment feel at home.
Secondly, the site is unique because it combines a private beach and spectacular views.
Last but not least, the facilities are more than they should for such a small hotel.
Can not wait to go again next summer again ...
I definitely recommend it!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Southampton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

There are no words to describe the beauty of this resort.Everything was just perfect.Excellent service,impeccably clean rooms and a pretty good restaurant!
We are looking forward to our next stay.Highly recommended!

Ljubljana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Me and my boyfriend stayed at the hotel in September. The room was spacious and very modern. We had a little terrace, which was very nice. The hotel has its own beach, a pool and many cabanas and deckchairs. Breakfast was great and they have really great restaurant, where it is worth to try the food. The service is very nice and helpful. We will definitely return.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012 via mobile

The days I spent in Mykonos will be unforgettable, for sure. I went in September and by that time the island was more quiet but still whith a great weather, and we could enjoy even more everything, plus the hotel's fascilities. The hotel is marvelous and very chic and it combines a minimal and greek traditional style in a very nice way. The food and coctails at the pool bar were incredible and you should definitely try the cuisine of "La Meduse", the hotel's restaurant. Thank you Mykonos, thank you Kivotos, for that amazing experiense!!

• Stayed September 2012
Dubai
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

It was a unique experience spending the week of our honeymoon in Mykonos at Kivotos Hotel. Greece is an excellent destination for holidays far more Mykonos Island. The facilities, servicing , food, beverages and generally the whole set up of this hotel is second to none. Despite that in Dubai we have a very high standard hotels Kivotos can stand equally to the same standards. It is definatelly in our immediate future plans to revisit this hotel the memories of which will accompany us this winter.

Room Tip: suite 165 (Kalvin Clain recent residence)
Dracut, Massachusetts, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here on our honeymoon. We got there on oct 1 and we were supposed to stay until the 6th. When we got there we were told that the hotel was closing on the 3rd and they couldn't let us know ahead of time because they had no contact info. Which is untrue because they apparently had no contact info for ANYONE else staying in the hotel. We were very disappointed. Also, since they were closing they barely had any food left to serve even though we were assured they would have a full menu! And the only wine they had left were the bottles that cost over 1000 euro. I would never recommend this hotel.

• Stayed October 2012

Been to Kivotos Luxury Boutique Hotel? Share your experiences!