A wonderful little retreat for a restful and relaxing few days - a week . The only fault with this resort is the very bumpy road to get to it. But it is well worth the journey to reach such a beautful and secluded beach location. The rooms are spacious, bright, modern and clean and the grounds and facilities very well maintained. Whilst you are in a very secluded location other Coral coast towns and attractions are not too far away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amongst lush tropical gardens and fronting a palm-fringed sandy beach and stunning lagoon, Crusoe’s Retreat is a friendly, intimate, traditional Fijian resort. Featuring only 29 Fijian-inspired Bures, Crusoe’s truly embodies all that is wonderful about the Fiji Islands: world-famous hospitality, an unhurried pace, fresh island cuisine, lots of complimentary activities, and a dedication to local culture and traditions. Crusoe’s Retreat truly is Fiji. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, HostelBookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Crusoe's Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crusoe`s Retreat Hotel Coral Coast
- Crusoes Retreat Coral Coast
- Crusoes Retreat Hotel
- Crusoe's Retreat Fiji/Coral Coast