My husband and I took our 2 boys to The Warwick for a week in Nov/Dec 2005 and we absolutley loved it. I do not understand how anyone could write a bad review on this resort.
We had an "all inclusive" package which included all food, wine, beer, local spirits, water and soft drinks plus an ice cream cone each day. It also included all activities.
We took out own snorkelling gear as both my boys have their own that is specially fitted but you can borrow the resorts and there is no time limit on it - you can use it all day. We went out snorkellin several times and while it certainly isn't the Great Barrier Reef there is an abundant amount of life to be seen. We saw a moray eel, many blue starfish,a lion fish (that was special), many schools of fish, parrot fish, clown fish, and many other types of fish that I don't know the species of.
We also went kayaking several times and the boys loved it, as did we. The water was so clear that you could see the fish and sealife as you floated along the water
There was always something happening, whether it was pool volleyball, beach volleyball, bingo, tennis, archery, horseriding on the beach, frog or hermit crab racing, firewalking show or the meke show. My kids had the best time and are already talking about when they go back.
The food was great and so plentiful you couldn't possibly go hungry.
All the staff we so friendly and smiling and they all love children so much.
We caught the bus into Suva and stayed in there overnight which was an experience. The shopping in Suva was nothing spectacular although I did manage to find some perfume in one of the chemists selling for less than half the price it sells for in Australia. THAT was a find.
I am planning on going back in June/July and taking my mum this time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Warwick Fiji is uniquely located on a stretch of brilliant gold sand beach with crystal clear lagoons on Fiji's famed Coral Coast. It is nestled among acres of lush tropical gardens and has long been regarded as one of Fiji's premier holiday destination. Boasting a total of 248 carefully decorated rooms and deluxe suites, The Warwick Fiji strives to offer every discerning traveler with the opportunity to fully enjoy a tropical and culturally rewarding Fijian holiday experience. The Resort offers a fine selection of exquisite dining options, including Italian, Japanese, Seafood and alternating nightly International themed buffets which are complemented by a choice of 7 bars including a swim-up pool bar. The Warwick Fiji also boasts excellent conferencing facilities and its team has the versatility and the expertise to ensure that your next meeting or event is successful. An exotic location coupled with its picturesque garden setting also makes The Warwick Fiji an ideal weddings and honeymoon destination. Truly a favorite amongst couples, families, groups and senior travelers, The Warwick Fiji is your perfect choice for an unforgettable and inescapable tropical holiday experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Despegar.com so you can book your The Warwick Fiji reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warwick Fiji Hotel Coral Coast
- Warwick Fiji Resort And Spa
- Warwick Fiji Viti Levu
- Warwick Viti Levu
- Fiji Warwick
- Viti Levu Warwick
- The Warwick Fiji Hotel
- The Warwick Fiji Coral Coast