Secret Bay is beyond breathtaking from the entrance where as you enter you can smell the local guava in the air creating a sense of tranquility followed by the beautiful flowers. The bungalows are absolutely breathtaking, it produces an air of relaxation which makes you never want to leave with of course the most inviting comfortable dreamy bed. This resort exceeded and superseded my expectations. We had to kayak to their private beach which is indeed the most beautiful and romantic experience since my bf proposed to me there. This beach is idyllic for anyone in search of relaxation or romance, the turquoise water compliments the white sand and if your lucky you can see the beach crabs playing hide and seek, this beach was the absolute best for me we snorkeled through the coral reefs which was only added to the serenity, I especially enjoyed the privacy it offered by its seclusion. The service was beyond five star, Anna an employee of this five star destination assisted my fiance and I in every question and advice whilst on our trip, her hospitality was truly genuine, we were both exceptionally pleased with their hospitality, all the staff at Secret Bay were very courteous. Their local cuisine was mouthwatering as our meals were prepared in the kitchen in our villa by our own personal chef,what more can one ask for than to wake up with the smell of a delicious breakfast awaiting you. I definitely would suggest Secret Bay to Anyone searching for somewhere idyllic and romantic where the staff caters to your every whim, its a beautiful place and to Awesome to be kept a secret.
- Also Known As:
- Secret Bay Hotel Portsmouth
- Secret Bay Hotel
- Secret Bay Dominica/Portsmouth
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away on the unspoilt nature island of Dominica, Secret Bay offers sustainable luxury villas and bungalows and is the perfect place for a honeymoon, anniversary or the secluded holiday of a lifetime. Situated on a cliff-top overlooking the Caribbean Sea, Secret Bay is unique in its diversity: two beaches, the magical Cario River, a spectacular sea cave and two distinct micro-climates. Secret Bay is becoming known as one of the best boutique resorts in the Caribbean - and indeed the world - for honeymoons, anniversaries, small family escapes and adventure vacations. In 2012 Secret Bay was selected by Travel + Leisure as one of the top 50 new hotels in the world, and by The Knot as one of the top 50 honeymoon destinations in the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and EasyToBook so you can book your Secret Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.