5 of 5 stars
Our last trip was Dec. 14-20th and was the best yet!!!
Even though they are usually closed on Sunday evenings, knowing we were coming with a big group, they had dinner & karaoke for us & a party started.
Lise & Hans always make sure that when you are with them, you feel "loved" & at home.
One of my favorite places ever!!!!
Thank you for the love and attention we were always given.
Texas will always be in love with The Champs Restaurant & Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched high upon the Picard hillside is the Award Winning Hotel The Champs. While you stay in your perfectly sited 3-star room with sea view and balcony, our smiling staff will provide you with 5-star personal service. This remarkable place overlooks the calm Caribbean Sea, the colonial town of Portsmouth and the gorgeous green hills of the Cabrits National Park. The beach is just 5 minutes down the hill. Its hospitable treatment to clients brings guests from far and wide to its welcoming doors. Combined with this mini paradise is its highly popular restaurant and cocktail bar, lush flower garden, relaxing leisure and jacuzzi area, parking lot and local shuttle service. A perfect place for adventure vacations, couple escapes, visitors to Ross University, business trips and a gem for weddings and honeymooners. Begin each day with our delightful breakfast-to-order; spend each day experiencing another island activity; end each day sipping on a cocktail gazing at the magnificent sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, T4B, Despegar.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Champs, Hotel, Restaurant & Bar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfortel De Champ Hotel Portsmouth
- The Champs, Hotel, Restaurant & Bar Dominica/Portsmouth