Outstanding experience. With Dominica being a nature-island, more travelers' support is needed which De Champ does an excellent job providing! This includes airport pickup, travel in and about Picard, and outstanding island tours. They will schedule all your activities for you, such as diving and fishing. The concierge/duty manager of the day takes great care of every detail; you're never left without total support on the island. Restaurant on site is outstanding. Food is always good, in particular Friday night fine dining and Saturday brunch is a must! Best food on the island. De Champ really increases your enjoyment of the island considerably. It's a great value for all you receive.
- Also Known As:
- Comfortel De Champ Hotel Portsmouth
- Comfortel De Champ Hotel
- The Champs, Hotel, Restaurant & Bar Dominica/Portsmouth
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel The Champs is a comfortable hotel with 5 double rooms with air conditioning, ceiling fan, mini bar, first class bathroom and free wireless internet. Located 200 ft high on Blanca Heights the hotel has a stunning view over Picard, Ross University and Prince Rupert Bay. The Champs offers 3-star+ rooms and a 5-star personal service. Hotel guests have complimentary use of the leisure & jacuzzi area and the local shuttle service. The Champs has won the Best Accommodation of Dominica Award and TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence. It is the ideal hotel for tourism in the North, visits to Ross University and business stay-overs in the Portsmouth area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel and Venere so you can book your The Champs, Hotel, Restaurant & Bar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.