We stayed 2 nights in this cosy little Inn. The owner Tino was very friendly and helpful in giving tips to get around Florence. It's very near to the train station on the map. We drove for our trip in Italy, only 30mins away from the town or outlets if you enjoy some shopping. This Inn is away from the busy crowded town center. I liked the peace it provides.
We did not have breakfast, could easily settle it by going to supermart just 5mins walk away. The towels and mats looked rather old, the furnishings are very interesting and the whole hotel is uniquely themed to cats which we liked alot.
- Also Known As:
- Albergo i Villini Pontassieve
- Albergo i Villini Hotel Pontassieve
- Albergo I Villini Pontassieve, Italy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Albergo I Villini B&B is situated in Pontassieve very near to the confluence of the Arno and Sieve rivers, 15 minutes from Florence and near the secular forest of Vallombrosa and the National Park of Casentino. The house is open since 1952 and offers warm hospitality and a peaceful surrounding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Albergo I Villini reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.