We just got back yesterday from Plumtree, The apartments are very clean but not fancy. We enjoyed our time, the staff are cordial and very helpful. Our balcony overlooked the 5th fairway, was quiet and peaceful. We enjoyed the golf at Rockley, challenging but not overwhelming and never too busy not to get a tee time. Birdie's restaurant at the clubhouse has excellent food and again staff are so friendly.
There is a free shuttle 4 times a day to the beach with Ken, who was exceptional with his personality and service. He is also a taxi driver who picked us up at any time at the apartment and also brought us home any time of day or night from the beach.
I would go back to this resort in a heartbeat.
Thank you to Kristine, Janice, Albina and Ken......hopefully, we'll be back to beautiful Barbados soon.
- Also Known As:
- Rockley Plum Tree Club Hotel
- Rockley Plum Tree Club Hotel Worthing
- Rockley Plum Tree Hotel
- Plum Tree Club On Rockley Golf Course Barbados/Worthing
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plum Tree Club has a total of 40 self-contained apartments grouped around its own swimming pool, car park facilities and beautifully landscaped gardens. The apartments feature full kitchens, cable television, air conditioned bedrooms and pull out sleep sofas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Regatta Hotels, Regatta Hotels, Expedia, HotelsClick and Priceline so you can book your Plum Tree Club on Rockley Golf Course reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.