This was my first time at the Rockley Golf Club Appartments and what a wonderful experience. The complex is peaceful, staff very friendly and rooms clean with a fully functional kitchen. It was just a blessing to wake up and be able to sit on the balcony, read and enjoy a cup of tea. I actually saw a few monkeys running from tree to tree. I don't normally swim in pools, I usually wait until I get to the beach but the pool was one of the nicest I've seen to date so I had to take a dip. There is a shuttle service that takes you to the beach and back (or you can walk, it takes about 15 minutes) and other shuttle service from the local supermarket that will take you back to the Rockley Appartments. Robert the secruity guard really looked out for us and ensured that we were safe and knew the best routes for getting around the island. I will certainly be back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plum Tree Club has a total of 40 self-contained apartments grouped around its own swimming pool, car park facilities and beautifully landscaped gardens. The apartments feature full kitchens, cable television, air conditioned bedrooms and pull out sleep sofas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com and Regatta Hotels so you can book your Plum Tree Club on Rockley Golf Course reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rockley Plum Tree Club Hotel Worthing
- Rockley Plum Tree Hotel
- Plum Tree Club On Rockley Golf Course Barbados/Worthing