We have stayed at Plumtree 4 times now over the years. It never fails to please us. It is a lovely quite Oasis on the 9 hole Rockley Golf Course. The apartments are not 5 star luxury but are clean and have all you need for a relaxing self catering vacation. The staff are wonderful nothing is ever too much trouble. The pool area is just perfect and never too busy. There is a shuttle bus that takes you down to the beach and back 4 times a day. Humming birds can be seen flying in and out of the bushes and monkeys running across the golf course.The Rockley Golf course has a small restaurant which serves great value meals. The pies are to die for. All in all we totally recommend Plumtree if you want relaxing affordable clean accommodation with no frills with friendly staff. PS take a hairdryer, although they do provide one if you request it, but there is nothing like your own hairdryer.
- Also Known As:
- Rockley Plum Tree Club Hotel
- Rockley Plum Tree Club Hotel Worthing
- Rockley Plum Tree Hotel
- Plum Tree Club On Rockley Golf Course Barbados/Worthing
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plum Tree Club has a total of 40 self-contained apartments grouped around its own swimming pool, car park facilities and beautifully landscaped gardens. The apartments feature full kitchens, cable television, air conditioned bedrooms and pull out sleep sofas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia and HotelsClick so you can book your Plum Tree Club on Rockley Golf Course reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.