Plumtree is a nice resort, quiet, with free WI-FI and a nice pool. Office hours are from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. with evening security. For some reason all incoming calls are routed through the office or security. So if they don’t answer, you cannot receive any calls. Outgoing calls are free.
Our unit had a small but full equipped kitchen. There is a grocery store nearby with a free shuttle back to the resort if you walk there or take a taxi. You will need a car to fully be able to get around or be prepared to taxi rides. Local buses don't run nearby, so it's a little bit of a walk, but feasible.
The living area is large, but no air conditioning. Ask for a unit on the second floor, so you can keep the windows open at night, as the air condition is only in the bedroom, and only works with the bedroom door closed. The sofa bed was comfortable, but along the wall as the same side as the T.V. which made watching it difficult.
We had a front and back balcony, which was nice.
I imagine that it would be better enjoyed if we played golf, as it is on a golf course. But all in all, we would go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plum Tree Club has a total of 40 self-contained apartments grouped around its own swimming pool, car park facilities and beautifully landscaped gardens. The apartments feature full kitchens, cable television, air conditioned bedrooms and pull out sleep sofas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Regatta Hotels, Priceline, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your Plum Tree Club on Rockley Golf Course reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rockley Plum Tree Club Hotel Worthing
- Rockley Plum Tree Hotel
- Plum Tree Club On Rockley Golf Course Barbados/Worthing