Excellent staff, food, facilities and very clean. A lovely holiday. The Greek Taverna Restaurant by the pool was our favourite place to eat lunch and dinner.
The only minor negative I could possibly mention would be the usual sun loungers being reserved all day with no-one ever using them. Not really hotels fault -it's down to a few selfish guests. Would be good if you could be allocated sun beds for your sole use during your stay. Must be a way to make it fair for all.
The staff really are a credit to this place- especially the chefs! Put on a few pounds.
- Also Known As:
- Oceania Club Hotel Nea Moudania
- Oceania Hotel Kassandra
- Oceania Resort All Inclusive
- Oceania Club Halkidiki
- Oceania Greece
- Oceania Club Greece
- Oceania Resort Greece
- Oceania Club Greece/Halkidiki - Nea Moudania
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When the day is over, you will rest to the best all spacious, Mediterranean style rooms and suites painted in light blue, inspired by the Greek sea and skies and with wonderful views over the Aegean Sea and the mount Olympus.One thing is for certain; our up standard service will see that all your holiday wishes are all fulfilled to the maximum. So whatever you expect, expect more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Oceania Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.