First notice-There are lots of mosquitoes in rooms. Everybody's first night is terrible because of them. So better have something to spray against them. Our room was in a building separate from the main hotel building and the room was terrible-dirty walls and curtains, dusty, old beds. Stuff in the hotel is not so kind and hospitable. Breakfast is always the same. There is coffee, some strange juice, ham, cheese, olives, cereals, jam, boiled eggs, bread, etc. Lunch-different kinds of meals, but not tasty enough. Different salads. Leftovers are used for preparing dinner or lunch for the next day. After dinner, sometimes a bad cake and apricots. Flies are all over the food. All in all, food is acceptable. The swimming pool is OK, warm water, cleaned daily. The beach is not very clean, there are not enough deck chairs. There are lots of small rocks on the beach and in the water, so it is hard to walk on those rocks when you go into the water. The water is not very clean. Those who have all inclusive, do not get much better things than those on full board. They have the same food, it is just that they have a few drinks for free. They even have to pay for the ice-cream in the beach bar. The hotel itself is isolated, so it is for those who want to stay in one place and have peaceful holiday. The manager of the hotel ( I think she is the owner's daughter) gives the impression of a frivolous person because while she is at work she is taking care of her eight-month old daughter who is always in a push chair crying or sleeping. Poor child spends all day in the open, in a push chair, so it must be very uncomfortable for her since babies like routine and peace.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kassandra Mare located in a tranquil setting, overlooking the Aegean Sea with mount Olympos on the horizon. From the moment you enter, the friendly welcome set the mood for the rest of your stay. Colorful gardens, pine trees, fresh air & sun, create the perfect holiday atmosphere. Guest rooms offer all the comfort of home, plus the added touch of personalized service & the facilities expected of a 4 star hotel. Welcome to Kassandra Mare Hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda and HostelWorld so you can book your Kassandra Mare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kassandra Mare Hotel Nea Moudania
- Kassandra Mare Nea Moudhania
- Kassandra Mare Greece/Halkidiki - Nea Moudania