Staying at Kassandra Mare was very enjoyable. I have two children , a college student and a teenager, and they enjoyed it as well. There are many day trips to take by tour bus or I rented a car and drove around very easily. It is a wonderful base and very close to Thessaloniki. The neighboring towns are a few minutes away by bus or taxi and have a lot of fun activities and shopping. The water is clean and clear and there is a bar directly on the beach for refreshments. The food was excellent for lunch and dinner. i highly recommend this hotel for its authenticity, helpful staff, location and cleanliness. I was given a tour of the future spa, which may be open by now, and it looked wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kassandra Mare located in a tranquil setting, overlooking the Aegean Sea with mount Olympos on the horizon. From the moment you enter, the friendly welcome set the mood for the rest of your stay. Colorful gardens, pine trees, fresh air & sun, create the perfect holiday atmosphere. Guest rooms offer all the comfort of home, plus the added touch of personalized service & the facilities expected of a 4 star hotel. Welcome to Kassandra Mare Hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Kassandra Mare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kassandra Mare Hotel Nea Moudania
- Kassandra Mare Nea Moudhania
- Kassandra Mare Greece/Halkidiki - Nea Moudania