This was one of the nicest hotels I have been in. I will start with the 1 negative that we had for the hotel. The beds were rock hard (which is better than too soft!).
1. The service was top-notch! Always willing (and able) to help.
2. The breakfast was excellent. Large selection and fresh fruit, etc.
3. The pool is great. We spent much more time here than we expected b/c of how nice it was.
4. Location is 3-5 minute walk to the "centrum" for food/shopping and 2 minutes from the beach.
So really, no complaints on this hotel and would HIGHLY RECOMMEND to everyone.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Despegar.com, HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Renaissance Hanioti Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Hanioti Hotel Hanioti
- Hanioti Renaissance
- Renaissance Hanioti Resort Halkidiki