Nice modern hotel with nice beach and nice views of the Olymp mountain... but thats all. Mind the fact, that you will stay in the real middle of nothing. The closect small village is approx. 4km far away so if you want to buy anything (except hotel bar and restaurant) you have to walk far away or rent a car. The beach is very nice, except of one strange thing, that you have to pay for the sunbed and umrella (in "private" hotel beach!!!). Rooms were nice, staff friendly. I have not noticed any problem with the food - we stayed at the end of high season, so there were rich selection of food (not very repetitive) and even with several culinary shows. 99% of the guests are speaking russian.
- Not good location - the western side of Kassandra peninsula is empty.
- Smelling water (sulphur??)
- Terrible wifi connection
- Still broken lift to the upper hill
- You have to pay for the using of hotel beach
- Possible not rich variety of the food, when staying out of season.
- Nice sunsets :-)
Stayed in September 2011 - Selected Nov. 2011 as the closest possible option.