We stayed here for two weeks this August and had a lovely time. Ok the hotel needs a little update and the food is a little repetitive but you will always find something to eat!! Lau at the pool bar is the loveliest man ever even though he is over worked massively, he is there everyday from 11am till 6pm without a break!!! I don't see why people put it down for being dirty that is the people that don't tidy up after themselves that make it that way, all staff are friendly and helpful! The views are amazing you must watch the sunset from the dining area it's beautiful.
All in all we had a fantastic holiday portinatx is a lovely place and only a 10/15 min walk from the hotel with some nice bars and restaurants.
The hotel is really not that bad! A holiday is what you make it at the end of the day and we had a fab time here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club vista Bahia is the ideal hotel to enjoy pleasant and relaxing holidays. We underline its location by the sea on the beautiful steep. This environment allows guests to enjoy the sounds of nature, impressive sunsent and pleasant walking. Located in the beach Cala Xarraca de Portinatx at 29 km from Ibiza city centre, the ideal place to enjoy the tranquility of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Club Vista Bahia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Vista Bahia Hotel Portinatx
- Hotel Vista Bahia
- Vista Bahia Hotel
- Club Vista Bahia Ibiza/Portinatx