The Paradise Beach Apartments are a good 3* all inclusive hotel with great pools and friendly staff - food was average all inclusive grub - the beach at the Paradise beach was a huge let down hard packed sand and loads of seaweed - but the views from most apartments were stunning - Portinatx has nothing much going on - we went at end of September only two buses leaving town one to Ibiza Town and one to Santa Eularia - We hired a scooter and explored the island but unless you plan to leave portinatx you really have seen and done it all in a day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The apartments are located in Portinatx's cove, to 28 Km from Ibiza, surrounded with trees and a magnificent natural landscape. It stands out for being one of the calmest and agreeable zones of the island, in which you will be able to enjoy with all your family of the rest that deserves. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Apartamentos Club Paradise Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Club Paradise Beach Hotel Portinatx
- Apartamentos Club Paradise Beach Ibiza/Portinatx